Hardware buttons not working in 2007.2 build

David Pottage david at electric-spoon.com
Sun Aug 3 22:21:34 CEST 2008

Hello

I have a freerunner, which I have updated to the latest 2007.2 build using
opkg update, and I have found that it is now ignoring the hardware buttons.

I know that the buttons themselves work, and that there is not a hardware
fault because the work normally in uboot, and Qtopia.

Has anyone else seen this. Can you suggest a solution?

Or should I just put up with it until ASU is released at the end of the week.

Thanks