Edit wiki

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Mon Aug 4 06:01:19 CEST 2008

not sure what you meant...
I know that wiki.openmoko is media-wiki powered. But it is server-side
storage/wiki-renderer solution, that is why not appropriate for off-line
use. to overcome such problem I decided to look into tiddlywiki (which
is a wiki self-contained in a single file) which with appropriate
adaptor could prefetch pages from mediawiki. and the end-result is shown
on the url I've mentioned -- if you simply save that page to a file --
you get all prefetched pages with you any time (ie offline as well)

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]