SD Card Fix Fubar

ian douglas ian.douglas at iandouglas.com
Mon Aug 4 11:34:09 CEST 2008

Scott Derrick wrote:
> Not sure how to proceed now.  Is Openmoko going to be taking FR's back
> for repairs?

Several of us have asked whether trying the hardware fix will void/limit
our warranties on the Freerunners, but I don't recall seeing any
official answer from Openmoko one way or the other, or even any
description as to what sort of warranty we have on the Freerunners at all.

I've asked in a separate thread, I've seen other requests on various
GPS/SD threads about it too.

Has *anyone* seen any warranty-related text on the mailing list lately
from an @openmoko.com person?

-id