new galician team for translate openmoko

Frco. Javier Rial fjrial at cesga.es
Mon Aug 4 11:36:28 CEST 2008

Hi to everybody:

My name is Frco. Javier Rial Rodríguez.

I've registered a galician team in the Wiki for translation openmoko:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Translation#Galician

I work in a government project (Mancomun.org) at Galicia. The main focus
of the project is to promote open source software, and help our
localization
communities offering our services, and because of that, we want to translate
OpenMoko into galician.

I've read the Translation_HOWTO, download cvs copy and locate the *.po and
*.pot files.

There are 3 pot files (excluded the sample file):
openmoko-calculator2/po/Calculator.pot

openmoko-calculator/po/Calculator.pot

openmoko-simplemediaplayer/po/bmp.pot

And a lot of localized po for
openmoko-feedreader2
openmoko-calculator2
openmoko-contacts
openmoko-calculator
openmoko-simplemediaplayer
openmoko-panel

I understand that I have to translate calculator, calculator2,
simplemediaplayer,
feedreader, contacts and panel.

Do I miss something??,
Do I need to translate any kind of images (logos, buttons, ...) or html
pages?

Cheers

--
Frco. Javier Rial Rodríguez			  		 Técnico
Centro de Referencia e Servizos de Software Libre       www.mancomun.org