Bike/motorcycle mount - was: Re: GPS application

Jens Meyer jm2 at jensmeyer.de
Mon Aug 4 12:53:51 CEST 2008

Hello!

For GPS and MTB the following German company seems to be an insider-tipp:

http://www.bikertech.de/html/english.html
http://www.bikertech.de/ (German only)
http://www.bikertech.de/webshop/ (Shop)

For my MTB I am actually using an "RK-Klick-1" with the universal mount
"PDA-VAR" for my N73, but maybe this would fit for the Freerunner also.

Waterproof bags with mount are available also: "PDA-Tasche"

Not very cheap but very useful...

Kind regards!

          Jens