any update on GSM interference issue

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Mon Aug 4 19:22:49 CEST 2008

Josh Thompson wrote:

> Has there been any progress on the GSM interference issue (bug #883)?  As I
> understand it, this is the current condition (please correct anything that is
> wrong):
>
> -the buzzing is only heard by people on the other end

I get buzzing at both ends of the call.

 > Has anyone gotten a bluetooth headset (SCO type) to work with the 2007.2

I was able to pair with a headset using the QTopia UI, however no audio came out, as I guess there
is no alsa state file being applied. I have to say that after all this time it is surprising no one
has been able to demonstrate a BT headset working, as this is a fundamental functionality for a
phone in states that require handsfree whilst driving.

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com