Third request: what *is* the warranty on the Freerunner?

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Mon Aug 4 23:34:36 CEST 2008

> Anyway, I'm done complaining. Anyone want to buy a new Freemoko?
> I'll sell
> it for $350 with free shipping to anywhere in the US :)

my advice is: don't be too quick to get off the train, which is well
and truly under way, whatever the load .. having a working freerunner
that kicks ass in 2 weeks time, or having it now: its up to the
community.  which isn't going to stop, just because people are not
using the hardware yet ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan