Openmoko presentation

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 08:14:42 CEST 2008

Hi Michael and others!

--- On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 10:23 PM, Michael Shiloh
<michael at openmoko.org> wrote:
| This is quite wonderful. Thanks! Can we put a copy on our downloads
| page? (I know it's CC but still want to check with you)
\--

Sure! Feel free to re-use/add/delete/modify it.

---
| Also can you explain the page about "libre"? I assume you mean the white
| part is closed and the grey part is open?
\--

Yes. I could have used it the other way round, or used different
background colors. Unfortunately, colors have different meanings in
different parts of the world, and context.

This slide was taken from Ole Tange's presentation and modified. His
presentation is available at:
http://www.ukuug.org/events/openmoko/

Regards,

SK