Navit?

Michael Sheldon mike at mikeasoft.com
Tue Aug 5 11:41:45 CEST 2008

Dale Maggee wrote:
> do you have an ipkg? did you get gpsd support to compile?
>
> I've tried compiling the svn version, but I get the following during 'make':
>
> /usr/local/openmoko/arm/lib/gcc/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/4.1.2/../../../../arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld:
> cannot find -lpq
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[2]: *** [osm2navit] Error 1
>
> om-conf seems to work, although it still isn't enabling gpsd.

  You shouldn't need to use the separate openmoko buildchain, there's a
navit recipe in openembedded which should build navit and all the
required dependencies.

  Just setup the MokoMakefile: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/MokoMakefile

  Then run: make build-package-navit

  This'll probably take a long time, since it'll first have to build the
tool chain and all dependencies.

  If I get time later I'll see about doing a build of it and making it
available.

  Cheers,
   Mike.