cpu-speed limitations

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 14:30:20 CEST 2008

I said it *could* prevent
it *seems* to me that
http://wiki.navit-project.org/index.php/Image:Navit_sdl_close_view.png
requires more power then just scrolling (please correct me if I'm
wrong)
and playing an mp3 and scrolling produces very bad audio quality here:
if it were directions I would not be able to understand them

This will of course improve and maybe it will not be a problem. But
there surely will be apps that will not be possible or as good as they
could be.