InvibleShield at ZAGG : swindling ?!?

Mikael Berthe mikael.berthe at lilotux.net
Tue Aug 5 14:56:54 CEST 2008

* Cédric DUFOUIL <cedric.dufouil at gmail.com> [2008-08-05 14:43 +0200]:
> Hi community,

Hi,

> I ordered an InvibleShield protection at Zagg.com for my freerunner the 18th
> of july and have been charged on my credit card but have no news about my
> order (despite the fact that I sent them emails !!)
>
> I would like to know if any of you had troubles ordering on this web site.
> Did you receive your order ?

I've ordered one too, I haven't received it.

I complained and they suppposedly sent me another one, which I haven't
received either (the 2nd one was reshipped on Jully 25th).

They told me (by email) they were sending them via UPS with no tracking,
so there's nothing we can do to check the status :\

I really think now that I'll never get it...  :-(
--
MiKael