InvibleShield at ZAGG : swindling ?!?

John Reese jreese at leetcode.net
Tue Aug 5 15:21:29 CEST 2008

Cédric DUFOUIL wrote:
> Hi community,
>
> I ordered an InvibleShield protection at Zagg.com for my freerunner the
> 18th of july and have been charged on my credit card but have no news
> about my order (despite the fact that I sent them emails !!)
>
> I would like to know if any of you had troubles ordering on this web
> site. Did you receive your order ?
>
> Thanks for your testimony

I had no problems ordering;  I ordered a full protector the day after
Freerunners first went on sale in America, and I got a shipping notice
shortly after, and the the protector arrived in my mailbox about 10 days
later.

I remember reading on this mailing list about others who had gotten
theirs too, so I'd call them, sounds like someone dropped the ball.

--
John Reese
LeetCode.net