cpu-speed limitations

Yogiz yogizz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 19:42:32 CEST 2008

> Is there anyone we can contact, as community members, to attempt to
> get the documentation freed up?  Anything we can do at all for that
> matter?  Whether or not it's likely to succeed.
I considered this for a while and sent a quite long e-mail to
Marketing at smediatech.com - the company that makes the Glamo chip - and
requested to know why things are the way they are at the moment. I
wouldn't want the community to start mindlessly spamming them ordering
them to release the specs but if you have some good points and reasons
why they might consider it then why not let them know.

I'll post back if they decide to reply.

Yogiz