Third request: what *is* the warranty on the Freerunner?

ian douglas ian.douglas at iandouglas.com
Tue Aug 5 19:56:20 CEST 2008

Neng-Yu Tu (Tony Tu) wrote:
> Yes, we don't have unified warranty policy yet, but this does not mean
> we don't take the responsibility for user get bad devices.

Define "bad"...

It's a little vague -- does 'bad' simply mean DOA like was announced by
Steve several months ago regarding the 14-day/28-day DOA warranty, or
does 'bad' mean "phones that turn on but don't have functioning hardware" ?

Thanks for working with the rest of the team to come to some consensus
on what the warranty is all about.

-id