InvibleShield at ZAGG : swindling ?!?

Ryan Meador ryan.d.meador at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 21:35:57 CEST 2008

Cédric DUFOUIL <cedric.dufouil at ...> writes:

> Hi community,I ordered an InvibleShield protection at Zagg.com for my
freerunner the 18th of july and have been charged on my credit card but have no
news about my order (despite the fact that I sent them emails !!)I would like to
know if any of you had troubles ordering on this web site. Did you receive your
order ?Thanks for your testimony(PS : Sorry if my email is not well formed, I'm
not an English speaker)

I ordered 3 of the screen protectors a few days after the OpenMoko web shop
opened.  I chose the free shipping option.  I received the package in about 2
weeks (USA).  I had it shipped to a business address.  By the way, I think this
product is really great and worth the money.  It's clearly saved my screen
multiple times already (I was moving over the weekend with it in my pocket).
It's much more durable than other screen protectors I've used.  Just my $0.02.