Pulsters outstanding orders

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Wed Aug 6 00:26:08 CEST 2008

>>  from where in europe are you ordering?
>> if you're inside emu when using iban your transfer is not allowed to
>> cost
>> more than a national transfer.
>>

> I'm ordering from France (my bank is Société Générale), and they charged
> me 3,05€ (not 3,50€ as I said before, I've just re-checked), which is
> also the cost for a national transfer in my bank.

well, ten it is rather a problem w/ your bank :-)
pulster has to pay for every transaction by card or (beware) paypal -- and
at least in germany paypal has some issues,
the german magazine c't had several reports on paypal's ... odd .. ideas
what a bank should look like and what customers may expect ...