InvibleShield at ZAGG : swindling ?!?

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 01:25:26 CEST 2008

2008/8/6 Ryan Meador <ryan.d.meador at gmail.com>:
>> Hi community,I ordered an InvibleShield protection at Zagg.com for my
> freerunner the 18th of july and have been charged on my credit card but have no
> news about my order (despite the fact that I sent them emails !!)I would like to
> know if any of you had troubles ordering on this web site. Did you receive your
> order ?Thanks for your testimony(PS : Sorry if my email is not well formed, I'm
> not an English speaker)

i got my protectors today, ordered on the 21st july, and delivered to
new zealand.

the credit card charge appeared within a few minutes of me ordering

i went for the free postage option; i'm very impressed how quickly it
got here, that's 16 days, and they said 'up to 3 weeks' iirc

i think they've had a lot of orders from freerunner owners in the last
few weeks, so i'm not at all surprised by any delays