Buy My FreeRunner, GSM 850 for United States.

Donnie Jones donnie at darthik.com
Wed Aug 6 05:44:20 CEST 2008

Hello,

Due to unexpected circumstances, I would like to sell my just purchased
FreeRunner.  I have the GSM 850 FreeRunner model for use in the United
States.  It is completely new, barely used.  I Just turned it on a couple of
times, made a few phone calls, sent some text sms messages, and charged the
battery.  Still in perfect condition with all original contents included as
described on the openmoko store page: *
http://us.direct.openmoko.com/products/neo-freerunner*

Please contact me if you are interested.
I am located in the United States in Kentucky.
Thank you.
__
Donnie Jones