InvibleShield at ZAGG : swindling ?!?

shawn sullivan shelbydz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 06:20:54 CEST 2008

Florian Hackenberger wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 August 2008, Stroller wrote:
>> Me, too. An exactly similar experience so far. But I think I will
>> give them a few more days.
> I can recommend giving them a call. It takes a while until they pick up
> the phone, but they are very kind. They immediately agreed to send a
> replacement for the lost parcel (no arguing involved). You just need
> some patience on the phone (it's toll free). They never answered any of
> my emails though.
>
> Cheers,
> 	Florian

I had a 'not-so-good' experience w/ ZAGG too. I ordered the full body
cover for my Neo. What I originally received was NOT the right kit
(didn't even look like the phone). It took me 3 emails and a voice mail
to finally reach someone.

However, once I got in touch with them and explained that I didn't get
the right item, they shipped out the correct one within a few days. They
have asked me to ship back the wrong one, but that's not a big deal.

I'd say, support whomever is making items for our awesome phones. They
seem to be a small company and probably deserve some patience, if not
persistence.

. . .shawn