Pulsters outstanding orders

vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Wed Aug 6 11:54:50 CEST 2008

Hi all.

I've also been anxiously waiting here in Lisbon for my FR to arrive
from Pulster together with a 10+ group from Portugal and another 10+
group from Spain. And of course, Pulster is delayed. Worse yet,
they've just told us they probably switched the Spanish and Portuguese
orders by mistake. 8)

Now, Pulster himself has been satisfyingly accessible and honest with
us (he even told us to refuse the packages and he would reship them
correctly on his own cost), so we are going to cut him some slack (we
will accept the packages and sort out the mess by ourselves); I
believe, like David just so eloquently said, that the people at
Pulster are working in overdrive to satisfy an overwhelming amount of
orders for this phone, and I think the problem extends to all the
other distributors and even the openmoko factory.
It is a bit their fault, of course, for having created such high
expectations for so long, in a synchronized release. But it couldn't
be done any other way.

So please, guys, take it easy. We'll all get our phones.
We've waited over a year for this, we can wait a few more days/weeks.
After all, there is no other phone like this in the whole history of
mankind.  :)
Keep in mind that getting the phone in our hands is not the goal; it
is just the beginning of the revolution!

Vasco.