FR at golem.de

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Wed Aug 6 15:13:30 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 14:35 +0200, Tobias Kündig wrote:
> This is the worst review I ever read from Golem.
>
> So many mistakes. They bought their Freerunner and wrote the review. I
> bet they haven't tested it for more than 1 day.

Fow how long do you think you should check a device before
writing a review? I find the review ok. It is very clear that
the tester doesn't has to be an expert in this domain. And
I found most points to be true. What are the big mistakes in
it that makes this review so horrible?

The conclusion is that you get a linux computer with many
possibilities from which the most are not made available , yet.
And it is quite unusable as phone. All true for me.
I can't use it as my daily phone and I know how to tweak the device.
And that is the same openmoko says about their own product. So
where is the problem?

Norbert