FR at golem.de

Daniel Benoy daniel at benoy.name
Wed Aug 6 15:36:40 CEST 2008

Yeah, someone who is reviewing this device from the mindset of an end user is someone who's producing a useless review.  It says 'Not for end users' all over its site long before you try to buy one.  Are they writing a review for people who don't read?

If you ask me, FIC should have shipped these with no rootfs, so that it would really drive home the point about how you should approach this device at this early stage.