FR at golem.de

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Wed Aug 6 15:53:37 CEST 2008

> But is it marketed as a phone or not?  Yes, it is marketed as a
> phone.  Thus, to review it as a phone is only fair.

imo the intended audience was not outlined very clear by om, thus the
snafu with end-user vs developer continues.
what turned me off was the point on the gear icon -- there was no
indication that the author was aware of his being conditioned to expect a
certain function behind a certain icon.
it had a lot of "quod semper, quod ubique, quod ab omnibus" and "no
experiments, thank you!".

but compared with other reviews which always had the iphone as yardstick
this one was rather well balanced.