FR at golem.de

Christian Blaesing linux.blaesing at gmx.de
Wed Aug 6 16:07:36 CEST 2008

Christian Weßel, Mittwoch, 6. August 2008:
> the german online news golem reports about our FR (unfortunaly just
> in german language)
> http://www.golem.de/0808/61507.html

This article is not very good. Aside from some wrong facts, it seems a
bit tendentious to me. Such bad press from a very popular IT-Website in
Germany (big market for openmoko) is not good.

The resellers, who give away Neos for testing, should also try to
communicate more with the authors, give them more information and help
them with the first steps, since the Golem-author does not seem to be
very informed.

Christian

P.S.: Please excuse my bad english :-).