InvibleShield at ZAGG : swindling ?!?

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 17:06:22 CEST 2008

On 5 Aug 2008, at 19:19, Florian Hackenberger wrote:

> On Tuesday 05 August 2008, Stroller wrote:
>> Me, too. An exactly similar experience so far. But I think I will
>> give them a few more days.
> I can recommend giving them a call. It takes a while until they
> pick up
> the phone, but they are very kind. They immediately agreed to send a
> replacement for the lost parcel (no arguing involved). You just need
> some patience on the phone (it's toll free). They never answered
> any of
> my emails though.

If you reread my post you'll see that both myself & the person I was
responding to found ZAGG quite helpful in agreeing to replace the
lost InvibleShield - it's just that THE REPLACEMENT HASN'T ARRIVED,
EITHER.

To be fair to them, the replacement was shipped out only 7 days ago
now on 7-11 business-day shipping. I thought it was shipped earlier
than that, and got the impression from the poster I quoted that his
replacement was also overdue.

As I said, I'm still giving ZAGG a few more days, but they do seem to
suffer from an unusually high proportion of lost parcels.

Stroller.