wrong offset of mouse in landscape mode (and scummvm)

Dale Maggee antisol at internode.on.net
Wed Aug 6 18:31:23 CEST 2008

Evan wrote:
> Is there more to the setup than meets the eye? the image setup isn't really
> documented. i ended up downloading all the ipk files, and doing opkg install on
> them (with the scummvm ipk being installed last), and everything appeared good
> until i tried running scummvm.
>
> from the menu, the screen turned landscape for a second ,then turned back to
> normal and nothing happened.
>
> i tried running it from the terminal (hoping to get a more detailed error
> message) and got the following
> /usr/bin/openmoko-scummvm: line 10: scummvm: not found
>
> upon opening the openmoko-scummvm file in a text editor, i saw that it was
> simply a shell script that was set to execute scummvm, for which i didn't see a
> binary. it looks like the scummvm_0.9.1.bb file could be useful, but i am not
> having any luck getting that to do anything.
>
> are there any files i have to get that aren't on this page here?
> http://buildhost.automated.it/scummvm/
>
> Yorick Moko wrote:
> > at http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Scummvm there is a pre-built image

> >> One of the first things I want to do when I get my FR is installing scummvm,
> >> so I don't think its a dumb question and I'm interested in the answer too.

I'm having exactly the same problem with scummVM as described above.
Looking I found /usr/bin/scummvm, but trying to run it i get :

/bin/sh: /usr/bin/scummvm: not found

which is very odd, because I can type "/usr/bin/scum[TAB]", and it
autocompletes to scummvm. the file is marked as executable. I can't see
anything wrong.

does anyone have any Ideas?

Thanks,
-Dale