GPRS internet connection applet

xaos x xaos at xaositects.com
Wed Aug 6 19:14:27 CEST 2008

Google translate works wonders... I got this nice little script working using the scaredycat repo for the packages. The script works awesomely for connecting and disconnecting. There is just the little issue of the GSM not being able to reconnect to the phone network after disconnecting ppp unless you restart X.

-Tom