How to see how full my battery is?

Steven ** montgoss at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 20:55:10 CEST 2008

The last few percent always take longer to charge than the first 80.
This is true of every battery I'm familiar with.

The other thing to keep in mind is, how is it estimating that hour?
I'm sure it's basing it on the current charge rate, which is going to
be lower if you're at the terminal on the Neo typing in "apm" (because
the screen is at full brightness drawing more power).

-Steven