FSO ringtone

Guillaume Chereau charlie at openmoko.org
Thu Aug 7 04:53:36 CEST 2008

Just for your information, with the new events system, it will soon be
different. You will have to edit the rule.yaml file. It looks like this
now :

-
    # This rule will play a ring tone when a call is incoming
    trigger: CallStatus()
    filters: HasAttr(status, "incoming")
    actions:
        - PlaySound("/usr/share/sounds/Arkanoid_PSID.sid")
        - StartVibration()
-
    # This one will stop the ring tone when the call is in an other state
    trigger: CallStatus()
    filters: Not(HasAttr(status, "incoming"))
    actions:
        - StopSound("/usr/share/sounds/Arkanoid_PSID.sid")
        - StopVibration()

So you will need to replace the path to the path you want.
Still not as good as a real user interface, but better than being
hard-coded in the framework code.

Charlie