GPRS for FSO Milestone 2

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Thu Aug 7 06:07:38 CEST 2008

C R McClenaghan wrote:
> I've been able to hack together the necessary ppp scripts to get GPRS
> working on FSO Milestone 2 release. This is for a Freerunner, if it matters.

<snip>

> I'll post something to the wiki if there's sufficient interest.
>
> Chris

To make a typical British understatement, "Heck yeah!".

Getting GPRS working has been incredibly difficult. Please post your
recipes on the wiki in the appropriate place.

If there already exists one set please add yours as an alternative -
this is one case where duplication is good because each carrier seems to
be a little different.

Thanks much,
Michael