Blog buttons for Freerunner users/ developers

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 07:32:03 CEST 2008

I was wondering (actually someone asked me about it) if there are blog
buttons or small banners that link back to the openmoko website available
for people to put on their blogs/ websites (if they are not there, can
someone good in graphics from the community make them with openmoko's
permission - I believe the logos are available).

I was thinking of something very simple-

logo+ Openmoko+ tag line (Open. Mobile. Free?) - like on the right hand
corner of openmoko.com

logo+ I develop for the Openmoko Freerunner

logo+ I use the Openmoko Freerunner

logo+ I support Openmoko+ tag line

Rakshat

--
Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is