FSO ringtone

Matt Joyce matt.joyce at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 08:51:52 CEST 2008

I don't mean to be overly critical, the process you've described is
trivial enough, and thank you for sharing, but why is is designed like
this?
Surely if the exact same steps are performed before building the
software, it will be much easier for many more people.
It just seem insane to be hardcoding references to sound files for
functions that people will habitually want to change.
Ring tone is probably the first item of customisation a new user will
want to change, and they will expect it to be intuitive.

On another note, the rule.yaml file looks intresting, where can I find
out more about that ?

Matt