2.5mm neo to 3.5mm stereo adaptor

elh list at elste.org
Thu Aug 7 12:21:31 CEST 2008

Hi,

> yeah but the distances don't match on a 2 ring adapter. L and R
> Channel won't contact on the right place i think, but not sure.
I can confirm this. I've tried a stereo adapter from www.reichelt.de
(just enter "NTA 230" in the left search field), and I was only getting
mono output. After that I cut the stereo connector from the adapter
and soldered a 4 pin one ("KS K4-25" on reichelt.de) to the remaining
cable. This is now working as expected. Altough I have to say, the
2.5 plug doesn't sit in very tight, so it gets pulled out very easily.
Maybe next time I'll spend a little more money on the
plug (f.e. "KS K4G-25").

regards
elh