Opening the Glamo

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 14:55:42 CEST 2008

I am in accord with you:

We must to know well what to ask to SMedia. And we must to be coordinated.

We are the end user, and our money go to SMedia too. So is right that
they must to listen to us.

Because if every of us start to write to SMedia asking differents
things, we will get nothing.

We must to take some objective, and to be focused on these.

Steve, you can help us about what request to Smedia?
What are the most important objectives?