Tmobile GPRS

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Thu Aug 7 20:27:06 CEST 2008

Am Dienstag 05 August 2008 00:36:06 schrieb Fredrik Wendt:
> Sets up ppp with IP, DNS and (replaces) default route. However, after I
> disconnect (using mdbus ....PDP.DeactivateContext) zhone reports that
> there's no network signal - the signal strength bar is empty (black).
>
> /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device: GetStatus failed:
> org.freesmartphone.GSM.Device.Timeout
>
> Is there anything i should do, or avoid doing?

Sounds like there was a parsing error in ogsmd in between. I'd be grateful for
debug logs. WIth the newest framework deamon (which I'm going to upload to
the updates feed on weekend), you can change debug log destination while the
program is running -- that should simplify sending me logs.

> Thanks again, playing with the FSO really is fun! :)

:)

--
:M: