Debian on FreeRunner

Edwin Lock edwinlock at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 23:12:24 CEST 2008

Hi!
Thanks for sharing the information!
I managed to get calibration right by copying the xglamo and libts.0* files
from 2007.2 image to debian and starting xfce via ssh. It worked then with
the standard /etc/pointercal from the 2007.2 image.
But I then had the problem, that gdm didn't recognize the ts anymore at all
and only if I started xfce by ssh did it recognize the ts.
Mysterious problems, but I am sure that they will be solved soon!
good luck,
edistar