GPRS for FSO Milestone 2

C R McClenaghan chris at mcclenaghan.com
Fri Aug 8 07:38:22 CEST 2008

I've been away from home since this thread began. I tried to learn in
the meantime a little bit about the mdbus *PDP* per Mickey's
suggestion, but I'm not there yet. What I have working seems to allow
multiplexing of data and voice through gsm multiplexor, however more
than 2 "calls" of either type seems to kill and further calling and
requires a reboot. I have been able to hold a gprs data connection for
over 4 hours. It did not fail at the end, I moved on to another task
requiring a reboot. I'll post my interim method tomorrow.

In the meantime, does anyone else experience gsm instability with FSO
MS2?

Chris