ASU 2008.08 image

Olivier Berger oberger at ouvaton.org
Fri Aug 8 08:05:28 CEST 2008

Benedikt Schindler <BeniSchindler at gmx.de> writes:

> Rod Whitby schrieb:
>> So whilst it might give an idea of what ASU might look like, it will
>> certainly have lots of bugs and features (e.g. the FSO theme) which
>> definitely are not in the image you get when you build from the correct
>> branch.
>>
>> -- Rod
>>
> we should editing the wiki then.
> because the wiki definitly saied that this should be the ASU (Om2008.8)
> Image.
>
> Is at this place the Om2008.8 (ASU) tomorrow or not?
> (OK.. ok, i will wait for the offical announcment)

Is "8/8: First official release of Om 2008.8 [1]" in the front page
guilty ? : looks like it was announced officially indeed :(

Anyway, now it should be released right ?

I can see two sets of images in
http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily/freerunner/200808/20080808/ :
 openmoko-devel-image
and
 openmoko-qtopia-x11-image

Is it OK now ? ... which one should be use : my guess is
openmoko-qtopia-x11-image as -devel seems more of
unstable/testing/beta things...

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Best regards,
--