receiving SMS messages

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Fri Aug 8 10:12:31 CEST 2008

Bruce Adams schrieb:
> I've had the impression, on other phones, that the GSM network could
> successfully deliver a message into the SIM card inside my phone, but if
> the phone software was too distracted to hear the initial notification
> from the SIM card about the new message, the phone wouldn't notice the
> message until another message came along or something else happened
> (such as rebooting the phone) that caused the phone to look for messages
> on the SIM.

that's just the way it is on my "Sony Ericsson p1" and O2.
(But there they say it is a problem with O2-Germany. But no one knows
why no other handy has this problem ;) )
So i'm used to it, to have a buggy handy. .... and thisone wouldn't get
new Software-Fixes every day.

 I am seeing forward to replace it with my Om2008.8/Freerunner .