Openmoko Om 2008.8 Release

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 16:48:17 CEST 2008

I just change from FSO to OM 2008.8 and I think keyboard is not good as in
FSO. I mean, i need full-qwerty-with enter and backspace and arrows.
Keyboard layout switching with sliding works great. Backspacing with sliding
is cool but I think there should be button too.
I installed illume-conf, why there are no preinstalled keyboard?

I installed xterm and openmoko-terminal2. When I'm typing, the text not go
to terminal, instead it is collected top of keyboard and goes untill I
choose them.

-AR