Sean: Please authorise the release of GTA01 schematics

Peter J. Holzer hjp at hjp.at
Fri Aug 8 17:56:16 CEST 2008

On 2008-08-08 10:00:44 +0800, Joerg Reisenweber wrote:
> Am Fr  8. August 2008 schrieb Joshua Broussard:
> > Suggest you pull the GTA01 and properly strip out the material
> > protected by NDA. I can see it in part by highlighting all text on
> > page.
>
> Sorry,
> I don't understand exactly what you're complaining about?

I think he's able to make some invisible text (e.g., white print on
white background) visible by selecting it and concludes that the
"hidden" text is protected by NDA and was not intended to be published.
Of course if he's right he should have contacted you privately instead
of making cryptic remarks on a public list.

	hp

PS: I can't read any of the text in
http://downloads.openmoko.org/schematics/GTA01/Schematic_1973-GTA01_public_RC0.pdf
My acrobat reader complains about the missing font "Tahoma".

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | Openmoko has already embedded
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | voting system.
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |  -- Ilja O. on community at lists.openmoko.org