Om2008.8 and SIM-Pin

Christian Weßel wesselch at gmx.net
Fri Aug 8 18:09:14 CEST 2008

I check it before, but no digits appeared.
Due to other 'problems' ([1]FR freeces after setting clock to zone Paris
and the time [2]FR freeces after a while without any way to reactived
neither by pushing power button shortly nor touching the screen) I
currently swith back
to /Openmoko-Freerunner-20080424-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2 and the related
kernel.
Here I have an environment with terminal, etc. :-)