Openmoko Om 2008.8 Release

Dave Vehrs dvehrs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 20:34:02 CEST 2008

Thanks for the update but its got a few issues.

For starters why was the terminal removed from the default image?
This is a beta linux device, there are a ton of time having a terminal
is a good thing.  And I'm not always someplace I can plug it in.

Second, whats with the constant run to hibernate in 6 seconds?   Even
if plugged into USB, it hibernates.   And why does it drop the USB-net
connection when it hibernates?

While this release is prettier, I haven't been able to even make one
call with it.