SF User's Group - Meetup?

Consulting Goat consultinggoat at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 8 22:01:31 CEST 2008

Hi - I'm new to OpenMoko (I don't even have a device yet) Personally
I'm interested as an end-user; I know we're not there yet, but I'm
fairly techie so I thought I'd jump in early.

The company I work with is a supporter of OpenMoko and open source -
and we have space to host user groups in San Francisco!    Please
respond on this list if you would be interested in a user's group
meeting - maybe once every 1-2 months - here in SF?

Fwiw - I was the person who was collecting names and addresses at  the
OpenMoko booth at LinuxExpo - so if you signed up there, you'll
probably see another email from me.

Do other local users groups set up a seperate email list for meetup
announcements?  Anyone got an extra mailman install to use for this
purpose, so we don't have to resort to GoogleGroups?  ;-)

Take care,
Greg