FSO and GSM instability

Fredrik Wendt fredrik at wendt.se
Fri Aug 8 22:47:10 CEST 2008

> [gprs part cut out]
> does anyone else experience gsm instability with FSO MS2?
>
> Chris

Yes, though I have yet to do some basic testing/debugging to see when
and how I get disconnected. But basically I see that the blue bar below
the network's name/id turns black every now and then, even when there's
nothing running.

I'm waiting for Mickey's updates to frameworkd that he'll hopefully
upload this weekend.

If I can find a pattern or just anything that's reproducible I'll post a
bug.

I have not used ASU or any other distribution long enough to see if it's
worse or better with FSO.

/ Fredrik Wendt