external keyboard

Dan Staley dlstal2 at uky.edu
Sat Aug 9 01:39:06 CEST 2008

I have a Think Outside/iGo bluetooth keyboard and it works great!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%
3Daps&field-keywords=igo+keyboard&x=0&y=0

Connecting from the command line is easy with hidd (see wiki or man on
use) and even easier with scaredycat's btkb script! (A gui interface for
connecting to bluetooth keyboards....or really anything bluetooth i
guess).

-Dan