SF User's Group - Meetup?

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Sat Aug 9 08:53:47 CEST 2008

I definitely have an interest as well, and am on your list from the booth.

There is a wiki page listing those interested:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Local_Groups:_San_Francisco

I believe that page dates back to the 1973, but there are new additions and
people still interested.

Jeffrey Malone