Booting OM 2008.08 from SD - Re: Openmoko Om 2008.8 Release

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 12:49:49 CEST 2008

> On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 8:11 AM, Olivier Berger <oberger at ouvaton.org> wrote:
>
>> Anyone succeeded in booting the new image from (micro)SD ?

I did too. I replaced my ASU image on a third ext3 partition on my SD card.
(format partition, copy tar file in /tmp, untar 2008.8 rootfs into partition)

 uImage.bin is on a first FAT partition (didn't try yet to use kernel
on ext3 partition, maybe it works now that I had uboot updated).
Or I even boot using uImage kernel from SDRAM and then rootfs on /mmcblk0p3

But the first few boots I could not have USB networking working -at
all-. Now it works, but I don't really know what was wrong.....