Usable Keyboard

Kalle Happonen kalle.happonen at iki.fi
Sat Aug 9 13:41:21 CEST 2008

Hi all,
First of all I also have to say great job with 2008.08. I like it a lot.

Then the normal keyboard rant. I don't mind the predictive keyboard at
all. As long as 1) I can add languages 2) can choose the word I actually
typed.

When the predictive kb is on,  and I type in english I really like it.
Yesterday at the bar when friends were taynting "ooh let's see if you
manage to write an sms with openmoko", I whipped out the freerunner, and
had a message written in english before the othe guys had their phones
out of the pocket. And this was with accuracy - (beer * 4). But when
they asked to write something in finnish, I said "ooh, who's ready for
anothe beer" and deftly hid the freerunner.

Cheers,
Kalle