2008.08 - First Impressions

ted braak t_b at linuxmail.org
Sat Aug 9 14:51:45 CEST 2008

Thanks for your impression. Really helpful in deciding NOT to install this. I am pretty amazed you claim that the OM team have made a big leap forward and also saying this version still has issues with the basic functionality of the phone.. Power management, calling, sms and intuitive entering of text without stylus should be the main focus. The rest can follow later (even GPS).

Of course this is not a fact, it is just my opinion.

> Overall, I think that openmoko have made a *big* leap forward with
> 2008.08, keep up the great work!
>

> -Dale

=
Aconcagua Expedition with Alpine Ascents
Aconcagua Expedition with America's Guide Service. International expeditions to the world's highest peaks. Comprehensive mountaineering school. The Seven Summits Company since 1986.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=9b35cc99a796487659e031c2859d46a8